Medication evaluation and medication management, psychiatric and psychological evaluations, and TMS.
Conditions treated but not limited to:
- Attention deficit disorder
- Alcohol abuse
- Chemical dependency
- Mood disorders like depression and bipolar disorders.
- Anxiety disorders
- Opioid dependence with Suboxone treatment.
- “I am very satisfied with the TMS treatments and found it highly successful. It is noninvasive and there is no discomfort during the treatments.” DS – 9/16/2016
- “I was initially very skeptical of TMS when Dr. Ali presented it to me, but after doing some research on TMS and by the likes of Mayo Clinic and John Hopkins, I decided to go for it. I am very satisfied with the results. I would recommend it to others as a treatment for depression.” DS – 9/16/2016
- “I was extremely depressed and it was hard to get out of bed. I had very little motivation to do anything. The noise from the grandkids was annoying. Now I feel full of life and back to normal again. Things that used to bother me do not affect me anymore. I am smiling and enjoying life, playing golf and having fun with the grandkids again.” Anonymous – 9/2016